No, this is against our Terms and Conditions. If you for some reason cannot log in to your account, or you are not sure if you have an account with us, please contact Customer Support either by live chat or email email@example.com
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my password, how can I get a new one?
- How do I stop receiving sms and/or emails?
- Can I change the email address for my account?
- Can I have more than one account with Casino Heroes?
- I didn't receive the verification sms
- When and how do I verify my account?
- What is KYC?
- I changed my password but cannot login?
- How do I open my account when it is closed?
- Can I open another account when self-excluded?