When a card deposit fails and is not credited to the gaming account, it usually means that your bank has reserved the funds and they will be returned to your card. How fast funds get returned depends on your bank, so if you have any questions about this, it would be better if you contacted your bank directly.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to withdraw my money?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I play with any other currency than Euro?
- My bank deposit does not show on my account
- Do you charge any fees for withdrawals?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal?
- Can I make a withdrawal to someone else's account?
- Can I withdraw bonus funds?
- How long does it take to receive a deposit to my gaming account?