When a card deposit fails and is not credited to the gaming account, it usually means that your bank has reserved the funds and they will be returned to your card. How fast funds get returned depends on your bank, so if you have any questions about this, it would be better if you contacted your bank directly.
Articles in this section
- How many payment methods can I use?
- Can I play with any other currency than Euro?
- Why does the amount I deposited not match the one I withdrew?
- My bank deposit does not show on my account
- I can see a credit card deposit to Hero Gaming on my account, but I didn’t make any deposits on this day, how can this be?
- Do you charge any fees for withdrawals?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal?
- Can I make a withdrawal to someone else's account?
- Can I withdraw bonus funds?