3D Secure is an extra safety measure that banks request when you make a purchase online. If you are using a VISA card, it is called Verified by VISA, and if you are using a MasterCard, it is called MasterCard SecureCode. Usually, it requires you to enter a password or a code to make sure that the right person is using the card online. If you do not know your 3D code, please contact your payment provider and they will help you.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to withdraw my money?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Can I play with any other currency than Euro?
- My bank deposit does not show on my account
- Do you charge any fees for withdrawals?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal?
- Can I make a withdrawal to someone else's account?
- Can I withdraw bonus funds?
- How long does it take to receive a deposit to my gaming account?