When you make a credit card deposit, the amount is first reserved for three (3) working days. If everything is in order, the amount will be debited from your bank account after the third day. This means that deposits always appear later on your card statement, than they actually appeared in your Casino Heroes account. You can see your past deposits in the Receipt section in your Wallet.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to withdraw my money?
- How many payment methods can I use?
- Can I play with any other currency than Euro?
- Why does the amount I deposited not match the one I withdrew?
- My bank deposit does not show on my account
- I can see a credit card deposit to Hero Gaming on my account, but I didn’t make any deposits on this day, how can this be?
- Do you charge any fees for withdrawals?
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
- How can I cancel my withdrawal?
- Can I make a withdrawal to someone else's account?