When documents are required, you will be notified over email or pop-up on site, depending on the type of verification.
Documents should be sent over email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What documents do we need?
Most commonly, we ask for the following:
- ID card/Passport/Birth certificate. All four corners need to be visible as well as both sides.
- Utility bill. All four corners need to be visible as well as the details in terms of the issuer, you as a receiver and the date. The utility bill cannot be older than 3 months.
To comply with Responsible gaming, Anti-money laundering regulations and to make sure your gambling is both safe and fun, we may also need the following:
- 1. Copy of the latest payslip
2. Bank statement that shows the following details:
- Account number.
- The banks' logo and/or name.
- In-and outgoing transactions at your bank account from 3-6 month back from the present.
The bank statement can be downloaded as a .PDF from your online bank. If you cannot find how to download it in .PDF, please contact your bank for further guidance.
In addition to the payslip and bank statement we may also request any of the following*:
- Gaming winnings / Bank statement showing withdrawals
- Dividends or profits from a private company
- Sale of property / Copy of sales contract
- Inheritance / Copy of will
- Sale of company / Copy of sales contract / Bank statement showing proceeds
- Sale of assets / Copy of sales contract
- Investments / Proof of investments
- Divorce or separation / Settlement or decision
- Retirement income / Bank statement with evidence
- Any other documents which prove the source of income
*Depending on the origin of the funds used for playing, if any other than salary
During the verification process, withdrawals will stay pending. Any pending withdrawals will then be processed when the verification is finalized.