At Casino Heroes you are only permitted to create one account per person. Creating another one when you are self-excluded is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- I have forgotten my password, how can I get a new one?
- How do I stop receiving sms and/or emails?
- Can I change the email address for my account?
- Can I have more than one account with Casino Heroes?
- I didn't receive the verification sms
- When and how do I verify my account?
- What is KYC?
- I changed my password but cannot login?
- How do I open my account when it is closed?
- Can I open another account when self-excluded?